Home Page

Covid-19 Update: School Trips

I have made the decision to postpone the proposed whole school trip to the Lincolnshire Show until 2021. With the next few weeks and possibly months being unsettled due to the coronavirus outbreak there is too much of a risk attached. The Show may go ahead but there can be no guarantee of that at the moment. 

I am also aware that parents and carers have paid substantial amounts towards the Y6 residential and the Y4/5 trip to Mount Cook and the time ahead may be challenging for many financially. Therefore, I will aim to let you know by Monday 23rd March - as I think we will all know more then - whether the trips are being cancelled, triggering the refunding process. 

Thank you to everyone for your understanding during this time. 

Mr Duke