We now offer wrap-around care for your children from 7.45 until 5.30pm.
Spaces are available for both regular bookings or on an ad-hoc basis. (24 hrs notice)
- Monday to Friday 7:45 – 9:00
- £4.00 for the session
After School Club
- Monday to Thursday 15.30 - 17.30
- Friday 15.30 - 16.30
- 15:30 – 16:30 Cost: £4.00
- 15:30 – 17:30 Cost: £7.50
How to book
All bookings are now done via the SchoolPing app.
- You can no longer book and pay at the same time
- You must add funds to the ‘wallet’ on the App
- You will be notified when and why funds have been deducted from the wallet and when your wallet is running low
I will then send you a weekly request to let me know which days your children will attend the club. This will come as a normal message, but you will have the ability to type a response.
- I will send a message out on the Monday, for the following week’s booking
- I must have the responses back by the Thursday of the same week that the message was sent out
- I will then deduct the relevant funds from your wallet, before your child attends the club
Blyton children using the club
- At the minute there are only enough numbers to hold the clubs at the Laughton site. However, Blyton children are still able to use it.
- Breakfast Club – you are to drop your child off at the Laughton site to use the club, they will then use the bus with the other children to travel back to Blyton ready to start their school day.
- After School Club – your child will get the bus from the Blyton site at the end of the day and get off at Laughton (with a staff member). You will then need to collect your child at the Laughton site.
For any further information or questions you may have, please contact Miss Miller at Blyton on 01427 628342.