We now offer wrap-around care for your children from 7.45 until 5.30pm.
Spaces are available for both regular bookings or on an ad-hoc basis. (24 hrs notice)
- Monday to Friday 7:45 – 9:00
- £4.00 for the session
After School Club
- Monday to Friday 15.30 - 17.30
- 15:30 – 16:30 Cost: £4.00
- 15:30 – 17:30 Cost: £7.50
How to book
- You must book via ParentMail, the payment option will be found under “Accounts”
- Ideally we would like parents to have booked by Sunday evening, to enable Miss Miller to create the register for the coming week.
- Parents however do have the option to book their child in with 24 hours’ notice on ParentMail. After the 24 hour mark they won’t be able to book in their child via ParentMail.
- Parents must pay when they book, they cannot book and pay later.
- We understand that sometimes you are unable to book days in advance, and sometimes things crop up on that day. If this happens you can ring the Blyton site and speak to Miss Miller who can book you in manually. Miss Miller will then send you a separate ParentMail payment for that session, which must be paid before the due date.
Blyton children using the club
- At the minute there are only enough numbers to hold the clubs at the Laughton site. However, Blyton children are still able to use it.
- Breakfast Club – you are to drop your child off at the Laughton site to use the club, they will then use the Hornsby bus with the other children to travel back to Blyton ready to start their school day.
- After School Club – your child will get the Hornsby bus from the Blyton site at the end of the day and get off at Laughton (with a staff member). You will then need to collect your child at the Laughton site.
- Children are kept in separate bubbles during the breakfast/after school clubs.
For any further information or questions you may have, please contact Miss Miller at Blyton on 01427 628342.